Sunday, February 22, 2009

preface

It all started with a story I wrote in about the first grade. It painted the picture of a family of rabbits where the mom and dad rabbit were always fighting and it made the baby bunny sad. My mom received a phone call asking if everything at home was alright. It was, just my imagination and most likely too much TV. My parent's, although embarrassed by this story, encouraged me to stick with writing and for the most part I have. I was a narrative writing minor in college which of course means nothing except more course work at the time. So all that being said I can not promise to deliver in this blog. I can only hope something brilliant shakes out every now and then. All the rest will be pure shit I am sure. I am out of practice so forgive my bad grammar and outrageous spelling errors. These entries will most likely be written in a stream of consciousness format and if you don't like it don't read it. Or read it and then tell me just how shit it is. That is fine too. Either way comments are encouraged.

happy blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment