Sunday, December 26, 2010

almost 2

My son is almost 2... 4 months to go, not that I am in a hurry. The point I am getting to is that he can play by himself for longer without yelling to me. Everyday he seems to get a longer attention span which means I can sneak a blog entry here and there.

Christmas is over and I am both sad and relieved. Also quite anxious because I have to try and catch up on my bills. December really hurt my wallet. I now live in fear of having my car repoed. It is an awful feeling and I give them money when I can but I still owe. I need to figure something out as my rent has gone up too. Ugh. Serious stress. I have had my fair share of money problems and I thought they were behind me but alas new ones arise. blah. So much easier when there were two incomes to live off of.

Lets change the subject. My son... yes... he is playing with his new "Little People" farm. He loves it. He also got a castle which he also REALLY loves. It gives mom a nice break.

Uh oh... I smell kid poop. sigh

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday night I had three children in my cab. One really liked my hair and hoped I picked them back up again (which I did). Another dropped a load in his/her diaper, and for the entire ride all I could smell was baby droppings. It wasn't pretty.

    Bill stink. I hate them.

    ReplyDelete