Friday, December 17, 2010

Another day another dollar... hollar. Don't get me started on my money problems cause it will take a couple days to wade through past, present and future.

I have a huge to do list which includes cat food, christmas lights and papers to be witnessed. Don't ask!

This year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special. Just sayin is all. Watched the Glee Christmas special last night and though it wasn't stellar, I did enjoy it. I also enjoyed that it sparked a conversation with my current beau about how in 5th grade he was Cyndi Lou Hoo in a school play. It might be my favorite fun fact about him to date.

I am at work and I can't concentrate on any one thing for more than about 3 minutes... hence this scatterred entery.

Hark the herald angel sings glory to the new born king

I am looking forward to my weekend. It is going to rock my world.

tonight we trimm the tree. Finn is gonna LOVE IT!!!!! Maybe pics will follow...but don't get your hopes to high as that would take effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment