Friday, January 14, 2011

I'll light the fire

People keep asking me what is wrong at work. I don't have an answer for them. I don't know why everyday I wake up dreading having to get dressed and come in. When did I start to dislike my job? I don't think I hate my job but perhaps I am burned out? in need of change? I have worked here for 4 years next month. I just recently came back from a tropical vacation so you would think I would be more relaxed. meh

I sat in my clean apartment last night and colored. It was the first time in a long time I have been able to sit alone and color. It felt nice. I wish I took time to do that more often. It was part of my Hello Kitty Tarot deck and I always pull it at random. Last night was the six of swords. I was very happy with this card because it signifies a change in direction, the right direction, away from stress. I found this interesting because yesterday I decided to do something about a money situation I have been avoiding. My mom and my best friend are going to help me out and I am moving in the right direction. I felt like a loser at first but I know that this is what I need to do. I am lucky to have people who can help me.

3 comments:

  1. I know I always feel ashamed when I ask for help, especially when it comes to money. I am glad you enjoyed your alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and so far it's great! You remind of someone I miss. Money sucks, causes a lot of stress, but having friends and family to lean on is never a bad thing!
    And coloring kicks butt!

    ReplyDelete