Saturday, April 30, 2011

1.2.3 4.5.6. that's how the numbers go

Finn is currently sitting in our favorite chair sans diaper. I am nervous. He is refusing to wear one, not that I couldn't hold him down and put one on him but we have been talking a lot about being a big boy and using the potty and though I don't think he is quite ready, I want to establish some trust between us. He says he will not pee or poop on anything but when I ask him if he will tell me when he has to pee he says no. hmmm what to do. Oh I know.. a blog entry

Today I am exhausted. I slept pretty badly I guess. My back hurts.. blah blah boo hoo

....pee on the floor. Saw that one coming. Diaper is back on. It is a slow process and we are on our way

1 comment:

  1. He'll nail that thing soon enough. He's a super genius.

    And I hear ya on the crappy sleep and aching back. You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete